Our firm regularly assists clients in acquiring businesses throughout the United States and foreign countries, working with clients in selling off parts or all of their business if and when needed. Transactions range in size from under a million dollars to over $550 million. Our team of professionals enables us to provide superior service to clients who regularly buy and sell businesses or those clients engaged in a once in a lifetime transaction.
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS EXPERIENCE:
- Represented a multi-national client in three acquisitions totaling approximately $550 million, allowing the client to grow significantly in a market segment identified in its strategic plan. One of the acquisitions was majority owned by a private equity firm, and the other two were owned by the founders.
- Represented a community bank holding company in the sale of the corporation to a state-wide institution
- Represented a distribution client with the formation of a state-wide joint venture, merging the client with a major competitor
- Assisted clients with the sale of three companies in the building products industry to a roll-up company
- Represented the founders of a telecommunication company with the sale to a regional service provider
- Represented a time share management company with the sale to a national company for cash and a continuing interest in the acquiring company