Elliot Condon's practice focuses on products liability and insured defense litigation. She represents clients in contract and bad-faith actions as well as coverage disputes. Elliot also works with employers on employment agreements, wage payment matters and other state employment-related regulations.
Prior to joining Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, Elliot served as a Judicial Clerk to the Hon. Joseph F. Anderson, Jr., U.S. District Court for the District of South Carolina.
While in law school, Elliot served as a legal research assistant to an employment and labor law professor and the Executive Articles Editor of the South Carolina Law Review. In addition, she was a peer mentor, an academic tutor and a member of Phi Delta Phi Honors Society and the Student Bar Association. While at Clemson University, she was a member of Phi Beta Kappa and studied abroad in Quito, Ecuador.
- University of South Carolina, J.D., summa cum laude, 2018
- Clemson University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2015
- South Carolina, 2018
- U.S. District Court, South Carolina, 2019
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2019
- Order of the Coif
- Order of the Wig and Robe
- Recipient of the Dean's Medallion
- South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division