An experienced member of our Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd team, Bud McDonald has practiced real estate law in the Greenville area for more than 45 years—handling numerous transactions involving the purchase, sale, financing and leasing of real property.
Bud regularly serves as lenders’ counsel in mortgage-related transactions for leading regional and national financial institutions and as South Carolina counsel in multi-state loan transactions involving industrial and commercial sites.
Bud and Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd serve as title agents for Chicago Title Insurance Company, First American Title Insurance Company, Investors Title Insurance Company and Fidelity National Title Insurance Company of New York.
- University of South Carolina, J.D., 1969
- Clemson University, B.A., 1964
- The Best Lawyers in America© Real Estate Law (2008-2020)
- American College of Mortgage Attorneys, Fellow
- South Carolina Bar
- Greenville County Bar Association