Jenny Lanford practices primarily in commercial real estate transactions and commercial real estate finance, assisting clients in the negotiation of corporate and commercial transactions. At Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, Jenny drafts contracts that help ensure these transactions work to meet the client’s goals.
Jenny works with both buyers and sellers in the purchase and sale of real estate and in leasing matters.
She also advises borrowers and commercial lenders on all aspects of commercial real estate finance transactions, including drafting and negotiating deeds, mortgages, leases and other real estate related documents.
- University of South Carolina, J.D., magna cum laude, 2002
- University of South Carolina, B.A., magna cum laude, 1999
- Order of the Coif
- Order of the Wig and Robe
- South Carolina Law Review, Associate Articles Editor 2001-2002
- South Carolina Bar
- American Bar Association
- Leadership Columbia, Class of 2006
- Columbia Family Shelter, Board of Directors (2009-2015)
- CREW Midlands, Board of Directors and Secretary (2010-Present)
- Leadership Columbia Alumni Association