Randy Epting retired from Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd in January 2021. Throughout his more than 30-year career with the firm, Randy helped clients structure successful mergers and acquisitions. He served as lead counsel in transactions ranging in size from $1 million to more than $550 million.
Randy represented large, multinational businesses, as well as local and regional business. He was actively involved in numerous international joint ventures and acquisitions in Canada, Mexico, South America, Europe and Asia.
Please contact a member of our Corporate Practice Group for assistance.
- University of South Carolina, J.D., 1980
- Clemson University, B.S., 1977
- South Carolina, 1980
- U.S. District Court, South Carolina, 1983
- U.S. Tax Court, 1992
- The Best Lawyers in America© Corporate Law (2007-2022), Mergers and Acquisitions Law (2009-2022) and Tax Law (2005-2022)
- International Financial Law Review 1000 United States Highly Regarded in M&A - South Carolina (2018-2020)
- Chambers USA Corporate/M&A (2016-2018)
- Best Lawyers® 2018 Corporate Law “Lawyer of the Year” Columbia
- Best Lawyers® 2016 Tax Law “Lawyer of the Year” Columbia
- Columbia Business Monthly "Legal Elite of the Midlands Top Attorney Vote" Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions 2020
- Columbia Business Monthly "Legal Elite of the Midlands" Corporate Law, Mergers & Acquisitions Law (2019-2020) and Tax & Estate Law 2020
- Order of the Wig and Robe
- Junior Achievement of Greater South Carolina, Board of Directors (2008-2014)
- Medical University of South Carolina, Board of Visitors (2001-2002)
- Richland County Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar, former Chairman of Tax Advisory Specialization Board