Phillips Workman's practice focuses on commercial real estate, finance and corporate law matters. He works with members of our team in drafting and negotiating purchase and sale agreements, commercial leases, deeds, mortgages, ground leases, easements and other real estate documents. He provides counsel to businesses for a variety of transactional needs, including corporate matters, contract drafting and negotiation and general business counsel.
Prior to law school, Phillips interned in the Office of Former President George W. Bush and at the George W. Bush Institute in Dallas, Texas.
While in law school, Phillips served as a Notes Editor of the Georgia Law Review and as a Criminal Law and Property Teaching Assistant. While at Clemson University, he was a Calhoun Honors College Ambassador, Sports Columnist for The Tiger and played in Tiger Band.
- University of Georgia, J.D., summa cum laude, 2019
- Clemson University, B.A., summa cum laude, 2015
- Gerald S. Tanenbaum Distinguished Law Scholar
- Phi Beta Kappa
- South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division
- "Dust in the Wind: Revisiting Georgia's Refusal to Extend Liability to Employers in Take-Home Asbestos Litigation," 53 Georgia Law Review 1169 (2019)