Lizzie Weston practices in the area of financial services litigation. She represents lenders and banks in connection with consumer and commercial loan disputes.
Prior to joining our firm, Lizzie worked as an intern for the Honorable John W. Kittredge of the South Carolina Supreme Court as well as the Conservation Voters of South Carolina.
In law school, Lizzie was a member of the Order of the Coif, Order of the Wig and Robe, Phi Delta Phi, Women in Law and the Environmental Law Society. She served as Associate Editor in Chief of the South Carolina Law Review.
- University of South Carolina, J.D., magna cum laude, 2017
- Washington and Lee University, B.A., 2014
- South Carolina Law Review, Associate Editor-in-Chief
- Order of the Coif
- Order of the Wig and Robe
- J. Bratton Davis Bankruptcy American Inn of Court, Associate Member
- Columbia Museum of Art–Contemporaries, Board Member (2018-Present)
- Heathwood Hall Episcopal School Alumni Council (2018-Present)
- Reading Matters
- South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division, Special Olympics Committee
- Junior Achievement of South Carolina
- Junior League of Columbia
- Jump Start, Camille Griffin Graham Women’s Prison