Jennie Steiner is an associate in Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd’s Charleston office and works with our construction litigation practice group.
While in law school, Jennie served as Notes and Comments Editor for the Wake Forest Journal of Business & Intellectual Property Law and was an intern for the Hon. Philip E. Berger, Jr., North Carolina Court of Appeals.
- Wake Forest University, J.D., 2022
- The University of Texas at Austin, Nonprofit Management Certificate, 2019
- Miami University, B.A., magna cum laude, 2018
- Reynolds Award Recipient: Appellate Advocacy, International Environmental Law, Energy Law and Sustainable Corporations
- Phi Beta Kappa
- South Carolina Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- Charleston County Bar Association
- “Semi-Sweet: How a 1789 Statute Protects “Big Chocolate” Against Corporate Liability in International Human Rights Claims,” 22 Wake Forest Journal of Business & Intellectual Property Law 100, 2021