Alex Glunt practices in the area of financial services litigation. She represents lenders and banks in connection with consumer and commercial loan disputes.
While in law school, Alex served as Student Works Editor for the South Carolina Law Review and was President of the Labor & Employment Law Society.
- University of South Carolina, J.D., magna cum laude, 2022
- Flagler College, B.A., 2017
- Order of the Wig and Robe
- Order of the Coif
- Jackson Lewis Employment & Labor Law Endowed Award
- Robert W. Foster, Sr. Alternative Dispute Resolution Award
- CALI Award Recipient: Bankruptcy, Topics in Insurance Law, Alternative Dispute Resolution in Employment Law Workshop, Conflicts of Law, Civil Litigation Capstone and Legal Writing for the Courts
- South Carolina Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- Richland County Bar Association