Toxic tort litigation is a core service area at Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd. Our toxic tort litigation attorneys represent defendants across the country in actions involving personal injury and property damage actions resulting from alleged exposure to a wide range of toxic agents.
TOXIC TORT LITIGATION EXPERIENCE:
- National coordinating counsel for a major international construction company in over 6,000 cases nationwide
- National coordinating council for a major construction products manufacturing company for a variety of issues
- Regional counsel for multiple manufacturers in hundreds of cases in North and South Carolina
- Counsel for chemical manufacturers involving agricultural fungicides
- Defense of a 700-member class action suit involving exposure to salmonella
- Numerous property damage actions related to alleged property contamination by hazardous waste landfills