Suyash Raiborde’s practice focuses on corporate and business immigration matters. His corporate practice includes representing and advising newly-formed and established companies in commercial transactions, corporate governance and foreign in-bound investment matters. As a business immigration advisor, Suyash enjoys staying abreast of the evolving immigration regulations under the current administration and finding effective solutions for employers’ immigration needs.
Prior to joining Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, Suyash worked at the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention, the Georgia Court of Appeals as a Legal Extern and the Emory University School of Law as a Teaching Assistant. In addition, he worked in Mumbai, India assisting international companies on cross-border foreign direct investments.
- Emory University, J.D., 2016
- North Greenville University, B.A., 2012
- Greenville Chamber, PULSE
- YMCA – Judson, Board of Directors
- "Immigration Law Update," HSB 2017 Employment Law Seminars
- "Immigration Updates," South Carolina Chamber of Commerce Lunch and Learn, Columbia, SC, September 23, 2017
- "Travel Ban and Immigration Law Update," Clemson University, February 16, 2017