Reynolds Blankenship is a litigator practicing in business, construction, real estate, personal injury, and insurance litigation. He has tried dozens of jury and non-jury trials throughout South Carolina. Reynolds also represents clients in appellate proceedings.
Before entering private practice, Reynolds served as law clerk to (later Chief) Justice Costa M. Pleicones of the South Carolina Supreme Court.
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, J.D., summa cum laude (first in class), 2004
- University of South Carolina, B.A., 2001
- South Carolina, 2004
- U.S. District Court, South Carolina, 2006
- Loyola Law Review, Articles Editor
- Loyola Moot Court, International Commercial Arbitration Team, Oralist and Brief Writer
- South Carolina Bar
- Charleston County Bar Association