Mary Cothonneau Eldridge practices in the areas of commercial business and financial services litigation. She has experience representing companies in multidistrict antitrust litigation, business tort matters and breach of contract disputes. On the financial services side, Mary Cothonneau has represented financial institutions, including lenders and banks, in connection with consumer and commercial loan disputes. She also has experience representing automobile dealers in various matters.
While in law school, Mary was a member of Order of the Coif, Order of the Wig and Robe and Phi Delta Phi. She also served as Associate Editor in Chief of the South Carolina Law Review.
- University of South Carolina, J.D., 2016
- University of South Carolina, B.A., cum laude, 2012
- Columbia Metropolitan Magazine Capital Young Professional Award Finalists 2018
- Columbia Museum of Art–Contemporaries, Board Member/Sponsorship Committee Co-Chair
- Junior Achievement of South Carolina, Young Professional Auxiliary Board Member Co-Chair
- Junior League of Columbia, Co Vice-Chair of Preview Party
- United Way, Young Leader Society, Be a Book Bunny Committee, Kickoff Committee
- South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division, Special Olympics Committee Co-Chair, Make-A-Wish Committee Member, Foundation Board Member
- Columbia Opportunity Resource
- Historic Columbia Palladium Society