Kaitlin Beck’s practice focuses on a broad array of healthcare matters and general corporate law.
While in law school, Kaitlin served as Associate Editor in Chief of the South Carolina Law Review and was a representative to the South Carolina Bar Law Student Affiliate Division. Prior to law school, Kaitlin served as Office Manager and Legislative Aide for United States Congressman Bill Johnson.
- University of South Carolina, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- University of North Carolina at Wilmington, B.A., 2009
- CALI Award for Legal Research Analysis and Writing II
- South Carolina Law Review, Associate Editor in Chief
- American Health Lawyers Association
- South Carolina Bar Young Lawyers Division, The Bridge Project Co-Chair
- Junior Achievement of South Carolina
- Special Olympics of South Carolina, Young Lawyers Committee