Demetrius Pyburn focuses his practice on employment law and counsels clients on everyday compliance issues involving the ADA, FMLA, Title VII and other employment-related regulations.
Prior to joining our firm, Demetrius served in the 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment in the U.S. Army. He continues to serve in the U.S. Army Reserves as a Human Resources Specialist in the 812th Transportation Headquarters.
In law school, Demetrius served as President of Service Member & Veterans in Law as well as Corresponding Secretary for the Black Law Student Association.
- University of South Carolina, J.D., 2017
- Platt College, B.A., 2010
- U.S. Army Reserves, Human Resources Specialist
- American Bar Association, Vice Chair of Aviation and Space Law Committee, Torts Trial and Insurance Practice
- Uniform Law Commission, Drafting Committee on Tort Law Relating to Drones
- South Carolina Bar Drone Task Force, Civil Subcommittee Co-Chair
- "DOR and the Unemployment Insurance Tax Rate," HSB 2017 Employment Law Seminars
- “Recent Developments in Aviation Law,” Panelist at American Bar Association Tort Trial & Insurance Practice Aviation and Space Law Annual Conference, October 2017