Keegan Miller represents clients in insurance and product liability matters.
Prior to joining our firm, Keegan served as a Judicial Clerk to the Hon. Joseph F. Anderson, Jr., Federal District Court for the District of South Carolina where he prepared briefs and memoranda in preparation for judicial determination, provided research assistance, and drafted opinions and orders on a wide array of legal issues.
In law school, Keegan served as Associate Editor in Chief of the South Carolina Law Review and was a member of the Order of the Wig and Robe and the Order of the Coif.
- University of South Carolina, J.D., magna cum laude, 2016
- University of South Carolina, B.A., summa cum laude, 2012
- South Carolina, 2016
- U.S. District Court, South Carolina, 2016
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 2017
- Recipient of the CALI Award: Torts, Contracts, Property, Wills, Trusts & Estates, Intellectual Property, Criminal Procedure, Advance Legal Writing, Business Corporations, and Evidence
- South Carolina Law Review, Associate Editor in Chief
- Order of the Wig and Robe
- Order of the Coif
- South Carolina Bar
- Richland County Bar Association
- Special Olympics South Carolina
- “Toxic Torts and Workers’ Compensation at the Savannah River Site: The Disparate Remedies Available to Those Who Work for Cancer and Those Who Get it for Free,” 66 South Carolina Law Review, 2015