At Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, we understand that real estate development activities of any kind involve a large spectrum of potential legal issues.
Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience to assist real estate clients in identifying potential legal issues and dealing with them in the most efficient and economical manner.
Whether the issues are related to local development regulations, environmental issues or tax considerations, our real estate attorneys understand the necessity of handling these matters efficiently and effectively—getting the project completed on time and on budget.
REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE:
- Closed more than 1,000 transactions and financings for projects ranging from agricultural lands to retail shopping centers to industrial facilities
- Represented municipalities and developers in the negotiation of annexations, development agreements and PUD zoning provisions
- Representation of a regional bank in the leasing, sale and disposition of foreclosed real estate assets
- Representation of a regional bank in an asset based lending transaction totaling $40 million
- Representation of a community bank in loans for the development of owner occupied manufacturing facilities, medical offices and convenience stores
- Representation of numerous new businesses to South Carolina in the acquisition and development of new manufacturing or industrial facilities