A highly experienced member of the Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd team, Bobby Buffington has tried more than 100 civil cases before juries in state and federal courts. He also is a certified mediator, handling mediations in civil matters statewide.
Bobby has tried cases across South Carolina for plaintiffs and defendants for more than two decades. His practice is driven by a deep understanding of his clients’ needs and a respect for their business objectives—always in the context of what it takes to litigate successfully in the courtroom.
He primarily represents clients in personal injury, construction, premises liability and products liability cases.
- • Represented clients in automobile and trucking accident cases involving catastrophic injuries
- • Represented manufacturers in products liability cases
- • Represented automobile and recreational vehicle manufacturers and dealers in numerous automobile warranty cases
- • Defended general contractors, developers, and subcontractors in substantial construction litigation cases
- University of South Carolina, M.B.A., 1988
- University of South Carolina, J.D., cum laude, 1986
- Wofford College, B.A., 1982
- South Carolina, 1986
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Fourth Circuit, 1986
- U.S. District Court, South Carolina, 1986
- South Carolina Defense Trial Attorneys’ Association
- South Carolina Bar
- Horry County Bar Association
- Georgetown Bar Association