Jonathan Klett’s practice focuses on business litigation. Prior to joining Haynsworth Sinkler Boyd, Jonathan served as a law clerk for the Hon. Henry M. Herlong, Jr., U.S. District Judge, District of South Carolina and served as an intern for the Hon. David C. Norton, U.S. District Judge, District of South Carolina.
While in law school, Jonathan was the managing digital editor of the Tulane International and Comparative Law Journal and a member of the Business Law Society. While at Clemson University, he was a member of the William T. Howell Pre-Law Society and Treasurer of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity.
- Tulane University Law School, J.D., cum laude, 2017
- Clemson University, B.S., 2014
- Louisiana State Bar Association Corporate and Business Law Award
- Pro Bono Krewe Award
- C.J. Morrow Scholars Award
- Tulane University Law School Scholarship Recipient
- “National Interest vs. Foreign Investment - Protecting Parties Through ISDS,” Tulane Journal of International & Comparative Law, Vol. 25, No. 1, 2016