Harvey Cleveland practices primarily in the areas of corporate and healthcare law. He represents clients in the following types of transactions:
- • Health systems, hospitals, and physician practices in range of commercial transactions, including mergers, acquisitions, leases, joint ventures, and other affiliations
- • Companies in mergers, acquisitions, corporate formation, governance, and corporate reorganizations
- • Dentists in the purchase and sale of dental practices
He also advises clients on various operational issues. He has experience drafting and negotiating operating agreements, shareholders agreements, employment agreements, management agreements, professional service agreements, and various other business contracts.
He counsels healthcare providers on regulatory issues, including compliance with the Stark Law, the Federal Anti-Kickback statute and HIPAA.
Harvey advises clients in commercial real estate and lending transactions, including issuing local counsel opinions and representing clients in zoning matters.
- University of South Carolina, J.D., cum laude, 2009
- University of South Carolina, IMBA, 2009
- University of South Carolina, B.S., cum laude, 2004
- Greenville Business Magazine "Legal Elite of the Upstate" Health Care Law and Mergers & Acquisitions 2018
- Order of the Wig and Robe
- South Carolina Bar
- Camp Greenville, Board of Advisors
- Unity Health on Main, Board Member